- Supporting the team in general, administrative and organisational activities
- Customer and partner support from home and abroad
- Preparation of marketing and sales activitiesYour tasks:
- Occasional on-site support of sporting events
- You have experience in administrative assistance
- You are enthusiastic about sport and exercise
- You enjoy helping to shape things, are flexible and have an entrepreneurial drive
- You must have a good knowledge of MS Office
- You can speak and write English.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours with an option to work from home
- You will benefit from an exciting field of activity with autonomous room for manoeuvre
- Continuous further development of your own professional and personal skills
- Young, flexible team with short decision-making processes
We offer a monthly gross salary starting at EUR 1,300 (20 hours/week) and the willingness to overpay, depending on qualifications and professional experience. Do you recognise yourself in our description and are interested? Let's shape your future success together!