The NFC reader was developed by Lympik for applications where identification at CHRONOS /ZELOS is cumbersome or a large number of NFC tags have to be read. Typical applications are e.g. the identification of equipment or the allocation of NFC tags in ski schools. The reader has a Bluetooth interface for wireless communication with CHRONOS / ZELOS or a mobile device such as a computer, tablet or smartphone. The device is charged via a micro USB port.
- Supported technologies: ISO/IEC 14443A, ISO/IEC 14443B, ISO/IEC 15693, MIFARE Classic 1K/4K, MIFARE DESFire
- Range (Bluetooth): approx. 20m
- NFC reading distance adhesive tag large: 10cm
- NFC reading distance adhesive tag small / wristband: 6cm
- Dimensions: 14cm x 10cm x 5.2cm